In our office, a protection concept against the virus applies, which is based on the latest FMH protection concept for the operation of medical practices. Some of the measures are:
- A mask is required in all rooms of the office (entrance, waiting room, toilet, etc.).
- There is a disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area. Patients are encouraged to use it.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters is maintained if possible.
- All surfaces that patients and staff come into direct contact with, are regularly disinfected.
- The office rooms are regularly ventilated.
Accompanying persons are only admitted to the practice if this is necessary for the patient.
Our protection concept is regularly evaluated and, if necessary, adapted to protect patients and staff.
For the first appointment, please bring your health insurance card with you. If you have a family doctor model, it is necessary to submit a referral letter from your family doctor before our first appointment.
Registration / referral via the family doctor is only required for the family doctor model. Otherwise, you can arrange an appointment by writing an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reach us by phone (Tel. 071 525 39 29). You can also make online an appointment.
The costs of the therapy are covered by the health insurances and social insurances according to Tarmed. Self-payment is also possible by arrangement.
If you have to cancel or postpone an appointment, we ask you to inform us 48 hours before the start of therapy. Otherwise we have to charge you with the appointment fee.